Friday, December 27, 2013

Benefits of a Hope Chest

There are many benefits of a Hope Chest. I have been using one since last year and I love it.

1. You can place things away that you find in a store. You never know if a set is going to become discontinued in the future.

2. You can save money in the future since you have put things aside for your future apartment/condo. 


My Hope Chest holds many different things. I have fall decorations, Christmas ornaments, kitchen accessories such as a cheese board and a few napkin rings. I also have some children's toys for my future children because some toys can be hard to find. I also have some baskets that I can use for my home in order to put things in and I have a set of dishes that I would use for say a brunch when I had friends or family over. The baskets are made by Longaberger which my mum had given me a while ago; they also have the protectors and the liners. Sadly, a kitchen ware set I wanted that was inspired by French blue was sadly discontinued. I only have a jelly dish and a set of napkin rings from the set.

Do you have a Hope Chest? If so, what do you put in it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...