Friday, December 27, 2013

New Year's Resolutions!

Photo credit to Google Images
Lately I have been contemplating what my New Year's resolutions would be and I have come up with a three resolutions and also three goals to go along with it. 

1. To maintain a constant workout calendar. I'm working on sticking to going to the gym twice a week. Also I would like to get a few pieces of workout apparel. 

2. I'd like to start eating healthier. Lately I have not been eating a lot of vegetables and fruits. So in 2014, I am going to eat actual meals rather than snacks.

3. I would also like to improve on my jumping by correcting any jumping mistakes and to also jump a bit higher than I do at the moment.

Goals 

1. One of my goals is to maintain my grades for next semester. It is my goal to get on the Dean's List again.

2. My second goal is to not touch my savings. I still have a habit of taking out cash from my savings rather than my checking.

3. My third goal is to deposit every check, babysitting payment and such into the bank in order to build my accounts back up to where they need to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...