Friday, December 27, 2013

Things I May Look into in the Future

Today, I did some exploration on possible future internships at E! I would really like to get into the entertainment or fashion industry so the internship at E! would be a great start. I would like to be a reporter who is doing small interviews with celebrities on the Red Carpet. That would be a dream come true for me. I'd love to be working on the carpet at a movie premiere, the Grammies, the Tony awards, and the Oscars. I know I want to be working in Los Angeles so that is the main part of the West Coast I will be looking at when it comes to internships and jobs. So, I shall be keeping everyone on tabs about my future options.

Oh and I just sent in my application to Western Washington University, fingers crossed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...