Thursday, December 26, 2013

Quiet Confidence vs. Loud Confidence

Do you have a quiet confidence or a loud confidence? I've a quiet confidence because I just don't want to be seen as a woman who is vain or conceited. I feel that a loud confidence is a persons way of getting the attention they want to receive from others. I find that a quiet confidence is more attractive because the person knows what they are and who they are rather than screaming it out to the world. I see many actors and actresses who have a quiet confidence. People such as Angelina Jolie because she doesn't show off what she has. She is the woman who thinks more of family than anything else. I personally feel that people with a loud confidence are often bragging about everything that they have all the time, it is rather unattractive to be bragging all the time. But sometimes when a person has a loud confidence, they aren't afraid to where anything because they know they can wear it. I mean, take Lady Gaga. She wore a dress made of meat and an outfit made of lace. She is never afraid to show people how she does, she gives people the feeling to not be afraid to wear anything or be anything. She gives them confidence. But quiet confidence and loud confidence has many things that equal each other out. They may have bad points, but they weigh more on the good points. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...