Thursday, December 26, 2013

We Can't Stop and We Won't Stop

Sorry, I couldn't resist! The We Can't Stop lyrics fit so well with this blog post since I can't stop blogging and I won't stop blogging. I have gotten in such a great groove with blogging that I can't stop! There are so many ideas in my mind that I want to blog about. I mean when I initially started to blog when I was younger, I'd start one for a week, then I would forget about it. But now that I am blogging consistently, I have accomplished the blogging with dedication. Things happen around me that I want to blog about. Things like my riding lessons, holidays, outings, trips and such and I just want to share them with you. Plus I just love to write posts since I've always loved creative writing and such. I usually have so many story ideas that I would write down on paper. I had a lot of fun during high school because I wrote two stories; one science fiction and the other a romanticism story. But when I write a story of my own, it tends to have a lot of incidents with a damsel in distress and such.

So yeah that's really how I can't and won't stop blogging!

See you later guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...