Monday, December 2, 2013

The Three L's

Like
Now, there a many things I like, but I am only just going to do one for today. I like marinated mushrooms during the Christmas season. We always get them from BJ's because they come in a large jar. I mean, if you're friends with me and you don't like marinated mushrooms, something is wrong with you. Haha just kidding, but seriously you guys need to try marinated mushrooms, they are so good!! They're in like a vinegary sauce with bits of garlic and pepper. The mushroom and the sauce are like to die for! 

Love
What is one thing I love… Hmm, I know! LEOPARD PRINT! I am so obsessed with leopard print. It all started with my friend Nina during our Junior year of high school when she bought me a leopard stuffed toy and zebra stuffed toy for her. And then it grew to nail stickers and now we are so in love with the prints we can't stop. I actually found two Coach bags that would be perfect for us because one is Leopard print and the other is Zebra print! I mean, can life get any better?! It can! Because anything out in a store, can be painted or re-furnished with Leopard print!

Loathe
Oh the one thing I loathe right now is the Kardashians Christmas Card for 2013. I mean, when I look at it, it screams vulgar! I liked the card they did last year because it was so classy with all of them dressed in white and having a good time as a big family. This year, it is like Las Vegas vulgarity. Like, it's sad that we don't see the classy Christmas photo like last years. I actually liked last years Christmas photo.  Oh and then there's Kim's cleavage, which I have to say is a bit too much cleavage for a Christmas card. These are just thoughts on how I feel about the Christmas card, I am not bad mouthing them; these are just my opinions.

Now, what inspired me to do "The Three L's" is that I think of things that I like, love and loathe all the time and I thought I could share them with you! There are so many things I want to share with you on the three l's so this will be a weekly Monday post! But keep in mind that these are just my thoughts on things. I am in no way bad mouthing something or someone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...