Sunday, December 1, 2013

Holiday Season!

Last year's decorations


I love Christmas! It is my favorite holiday. I love getting the decorations and everything out and put everything up! The tree is finally done, it is loaded with so many cherished ornaments. I just cleaned off the railings outside in preparation for the garland and wreaths. The big ornaments are already up, we are just waiting for the garland, wreaths, and possibly a garland over the door. I just saw a neighbors house and I wanted to spice up the outdoor part of the decorations. Lately, my parents and I have been watching so many Christmas films. Right now, we are watching The Santa Clause. Last night, I watched The Holiday and Love Actually. Those are two of my favorite Christmas films. While I was out shopping today, I was listening to the radio, the Christmas station to be exact. I love it! I sing along all happy! I just opened today's window of my Cadbury advent calendar and I got a chocolate shaped as Santa's face. It was so delicious mainly because it was Cadbury chocolate which is English chocolate. So it would be extremely delicious. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...