Friday, January 3, 2014

Alpaca Coat instead of Textbooks?

Today, I went to Barnes and Noble to get my books for the semester and I have to tell you, they are extremely heavy. I am praying that I do not have to take them all with me each day or else my back with break like a match stick. But before my mum and I went to Barnes, we found these gorgeous coats  by Kate Landry. They were made from Alpaca wool and they were unbelievably soft. I was literally drooling over them. I really did like one that looked like a trench coat, but I liked it in black rather than camel. They were somewhat on sale, but their sale price was nearly equivalent to the cost of my text books. 

Hopefully, my mum and I will check the mall sometime next week to see if their price went down a bit more; I really do hope so.

Anyways, I also went to the MICHAEL KORS store to get some leather cleaner for my Selma since it has a slight mark on it. While I was there I picked up an application, which I was so happy to pick up. It is all filled out, now I just have to take it back in. To work in that store would be a dream come true because I love MICHAEL KORS so much! The bags, shoes, clothes, watches, and jewelry are just stunning. To me, that store is heaven; my own personal heaven.

Well, ta-ta guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...