Thursday, January 2, 2014

Big Bang is No More

It is sad to say that I have finished all the Big Bang Theory seasons that I got for Christmas. I am kind of sad but I now have to wait for Season 7 to be on DVD. I can't wait!

In the mean time, I am focusing on the other series and/or seasons that I have. I've watched The Lord of the Rings already, now I am watching the Pirates of the Caribbean and then later I think I shall watch the Batman series. I like the Lord of the Rings series the most… I love film series that have things such as mythical creatures and places in it. I'm a mythical creature and film nut. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...