Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Good Morning 2014!

I hope everyone was safe during New Years with all the parties, but I hope you had fun! 


This morning I started the day off with a nice cuppa. I prefer hot chocolate over tea and coffee. The only coffee I'll drink is a White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks, but that is only during university semesters when I am downtown for a whole day. Since we aren't going out anywhere today, my family and I are taking down the Christmas decorations. My main task was to take down all the outdoor decorations, but now I want to put them on again. The porch looks bare now, it was pretty with all the decor. 


My little Mud pud never leaves her bed except when she comes to bed with me, then she sleeps on my bed until around early morning when she jumps down to sleep in her bed. She loves it too much to leave it. I love that she is starting to stay in it rather than going on the furniture. As you can see in the photo, she has been loving her Patriots bandana. I'd like to find some Big Bang Theory fabric and send it to the lady who makes the bandana to make Mud a Big Bang Theory bandana. I have stopped putting her in tee-shirts a long time ago. All she wears are the bandanas and her Newmarket barn coat. 

I've also learned lately that I'm an introvert. My friend in Rhode Island is an introvert and she helped me come to the conclusion. I am the kind of person who likes to be alone, I prefer one on one conversations rather than spending time in large groups, I am organized, prepared, I do get drained from too much stimulation from social activities, I love to read, I day dream quite a bit, I love to write, prefer texting over on the phone, I am not a partier at all, I am very quiet, and I prefer the company of animals such as horses over people most of the time. I don't mind being a wall flower because I am waiting for the guy that fits my puzzle. I sometimes don't like being single, but then I don't want the drama of fights and such. 

Yup, I'm an Introvert.
Credit to Pinterest
Just a few days ago, I sent in my transfer application for WWU. Please pray that I get into the university. I would really love to attend WWU. They have the major I want to study, the clubs I would love to join, the sport I love (Equestrian Team), and it's close to where my dad will be stationed. Family support is a major role in my life. Plus I'd like to live on the West Coast because the majority of my family relations live on the West Coast. 

Well, that's it for the afternoon! Talk to you later guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...