Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Cooking with Family

Do you ever wonder what it is like to cook with your family? It's quite lovely actually because we each divide the tasks amongst us all and that makes preparation time go a lot faster. Then that way, it gives us less time to prepare and more time for it to cook, then when the time comes to eat; it won't be so late. Plus, I believe it more meaningful because you are cooking with your parents which is a great bonding opportunity. 

Tonight on the menu for New Years is Seafood Casserole. It has Shrimp and Scallops in it with cheese crumb crust. On the side we will have some lovely steamed broccoli. It is going to be served in pastry shells. The kitchen smells so lovely.


As you can see, by the looks of the dish it was delicious. I can't wait till I have an apartment of my own because I will be making this but instead of placing it in pastry dishes, I will do it over spaghetti noodles. I really do think that t would be delicious.

Anyways, Happy Late New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...