Monday, December 30, 2013

Say Yes To Tomatoes Mask Review




FOUR STARS
Today, I used this mask sample that my mum got me for Christmas. I have to say that the amount in the "single use" package was a bit overloaded. The amount in the packaging was too much for one use. From what I saw, I think they could have cut this in half into two samples. I overloaded my face a bit with the whole sample. But when I took it off with the wash cloth, splashed my face with water, pat dry my face, my skin was very soft. Almost baby bottom soft. I definitely recommend this to those who like the brand Say Yes To Tomatoes to definitely try this. I am definitely going to purchase this product in tube form. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...