Friday, January 10, 2014

My Idol/Role Model

Sarah Brightman
Photo Credit to Google
This beautiful woman has been my idol ever since I was 6 when I went with my parents to see La Luna. Ever since, I've listened to nearly all of her albums that I owned, watched her tour film, and went to see Harem and Symphony performance. She is one of the reasons why I love and adore music so much. Sadly, we did not get to see her Eden or Dreamchaser concerts. I never have a single favorite song because I love all of her songs. I watched her perform in the Phantom of the Opera on YouTube. I've enjoyed seeing her sing duets with Josh Groban, Antonio Banderas, Fernando Lima and Michael Crawford. I admire the talents of those men because they are truly extraordinary when added to Sarah's sensational talent. If Sarah Brightman ever took on a prodigy, I would want to do it because I would love to work with her one day because singing is one of my many passions.

She is my role model and idol, the inspiration to follow my dreams and to not question life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...