Thursday, January 9, 2014

My Love for MK Signature

I am in love with anything designed by Michael Kors. Everything comes out so chic and beautiful. I won four beautiful items designed by Michael Kors, two of which are MK Signature.
I know I only show three of the four, but the fourth is an older bag and I didn't have a good picture of it to show you
These are my newest additions.
Photo Credit to MichaelKors.com 

What would make me extremely happy would be if Michael Kors made a Signature collar and leash along with a dog carrier. I would be in line for one of each, or maybe a few of each… Haha! I think Michael Kors should design a Signature collar, leash and carrier! Louis Vuitton has them but they are so expensive. Ralph Lauren makes dog sweaters, coats, collars, leashes, and carriers. I believe it is time for Michael Kors to expand even more. I think all of the people who buy Michael Kors would be in line for a MK Signature collar, leash and/or carrier. I feel that it would make the brand even more popular! I would love to walk onto a plane with my dog in a MK Signature carrier. I would feel ever so chic. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...