Thursday, January 9, 2014

Teavana Lover am I

On Tuesday, I went to the mall with my mum to check out the Alpaca coats, drop my application off and to also explore the tea shop. My friend Mary in Rhode Island was telling me about this tea that she had at a tea room that she went to in Bristol, RI. She told me it was a peach tea. After she described how wonderful the tea was, I was determined to find something similar in order for me to try.


Mum and I went to Teavana and looked around; and there it was, Peach Tranquility. The sales lady was telling me about how fruity it was and began wafting the teas aroma to me so that I could smell it. It smelled so delicious I had to take some home to try it. Mum and I got some along with a pretty tea tin and a measuring spoon. 



When I tried it, I actually liked it. On second thought, I loved it. It's so fruity. I definitely recommend this tea for other tea enthusiast. I enjoy it very much, I feel that I am becoming British because I am starting to enjoy tea.

I am thinking that next time, I shall try the White Chocolate Peppermint tea. It sounds so delicious.

Bye loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...