Sunday, February 16, 2014

Birthday Breakfast and Pancakes

Good morning my lovelies! Today is my mum's birthday! My dad and I decided to make her breakfast, he was in charge of eggs and bacon and I was in charge of pancakes. 

Now, pancakes are usually pretty easy for me to make since I made a few batches for my cousins' breakfast one year when I was in Oregon. But sadly, I need practice. 


My tools. I kept the counter pretty clean by placing a plate for the finished pancake and a paper plate for the cup of batter so that the dribbled bits wouldn't be on the counter. 


It looks like a cloud! Haha, nope it's a pancake.


This is probably my best pancake out of the batch. A few also came out good, but sadly I did burn a few. However, they tasted so good. I will definitely use the same pancake mix as I did today in the future. Oh well, I just need to practice in the future. Hey, the key to a man's heart is delicious food. 


Song of the Day

Nouveau Parfum by Boggie. I found this song through Facebook when Cosmopolitan shared it to us. It is a very catching song. By the way, it is in French. But you could find the lyrics on Google, sadly they're still in French but you could just put it in Google Translate. It is a very catching song and you will want to listen to it over and over again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...