Sunday, February 2, 2014

Brows Be Waxed!

Yesterday, I decided to try getting my brows waxed at Ulta Cosmetics. Honestly, it didn't hurt a bit. I mean, yes it did sting when she tore the wax off but it was like tweezing time 10. But, I do know I shall be waxing instead of plucking from now on. I will still pluck, but only pluck the random sparse hairs under my brows. The ladies at Ulta Cosmetics are so sweet! I shall definitely be going there more often. $20 for brow waxing and definition is not at all a bad price, it is quite reasonable. I have now started a beauty budget in Excel so that I could track how much I would spend in a month on gel nail polish manicures, hair cuts, and brow waxing. I am happy right now because there is an Ulta Cosmetics near the university I will be attending in Washington. So excited!

My brows now down below. I absolutely love the new shape. I've always had thick brows so I kept their thickness and length. I just wanted to clean up around the edges to make them even more glorious.  I adore thick brows like those of Lily Collins and Cara Delevigne; just stunning.


Sorry for the bad photo quality, I shall improve!


Do you wax, thread or tweeze your brows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...