Monday, February 3, 2014

Birthday Jamboree!

Hello everyone! Guess what! I am no longer a teenager. Whoa, shocking I know. I honestly never really felt like a teenager since I enjoyed talking to people older than me because we had discussions that were very intellectual…

Anyways here are my goodies that I got for my birthday!


Mom made me close my eyes. I was able to open one tiny present since I made myself wait and open the others when my dad got home.


Très belle non? It is a small ceramic Tiffany & Co. box. I now store my Claddagh ring in it!


Yes, I am a huge Disney film fan. I got Brave. :)


I have been wanting this palette since forever. Such gorgeous colors in the Naked 2 pallet by Urban Decay. I even got the Primer Potion samples!


Papyrus has the cutest gifts in their store. I had been eyeing this passport cover and luggage tag for a week or so. Now I can jazz up my passport and luggage!


I did the USEF High School Equestrian Letter for two years. I've seen photos of the varsity jacket and when I looked on their site, I found this pad. What I didn't know was that my mum ordered it for my birthday! Cannot wait to put in on Hercules and be an advocate for USEF High School Letter!


I absolutely adore these Michael Kors riding boots. They are black with brown top. I have been wearing them for the past few days and they are very comfortable.


NEW PHONE CASE! Now, my MK Signature Kindle case, and cross body can all match!


"Dad, it's Michael Kors. That makes it special."


I also got a little coin purse which I will now put my military ID card in from now on.


Did I mention I also got a small shopping spree…



Along with my acceptance letter to WWU. I was so happy I was stomping my feet into the ground multiple times. I had the Cheshire Cat's smile on my face as well.


Last but not least, this beautiful Michael Kors dress that I have been drooling over (literally) online. It fits like a glove. If I get a phone call from Michael Kors about an Interview, I am definitely wearing it.


Just want to say Happy Birthday to those born on February 1st! 

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...