Monday, February 3, 2014

January Empties

Alright guys, here is my take on January's empties. These are basically reviews on products that I emptied at the end of January. Enjoy.


First off is the V05 Moisturizing Shampoo in Strawberries and Cream. I always use this shampoo because it keeps my hair lovely and soft. I usually add a dab of Head and Shoulders to stop my scalp from getting dry.


Next is the matching conditioner. I only use this on the ends of my hair and it keeps them nice and supple. I'll sometimes put a dab on my scalp and massage it into the scalp. I do love this conditioner and the shampoo. Very inexpensive but it does its job very well.


I recently blogged about this product in the last post on the Ipsy Glam Bag. I can honestly say that I loved this sample because it also kept my scalp moisturized during the harsh winter storms Virginia has been getting lately.


Next is the Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub. I do like this scrub but I am thinking of switching to the Clarisonic Sonic Skin Cleanser because I feel as if this scrub isn't getting the areas it needs to get. The scrub does keep my skin clear but it misses certain places. 


I got this little sample for Christmas with a matching loofa. This is by the Body Shop in the scent in Cranberry Joy. I absolutely love this scent, it smells so delicious. I love anything that smalls of Cranberries, especially candles. I hope I can find more of this but in non-Christmas packaging. I love Cranberries. End of story!

Hope you enjoy this post!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...