Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Will it Permit?

After two weeks of snow and cancelled lessons, I am finally going to be able to ride tomorrow. Although there won't be any snow on the ground, it will be very cold. Hopefully, we will be riding in the indoor. I would prefer it because I get cold and also the ground may or may not still be hard from the snow. Or it might be too wet. I don't know who I am riding yet, but I am excited. I will be very sore after my lesson since I missed two weeks. I'm going to use my USEF High School Equestrian pad which I am very excited to use! I want to be an advocate to the younger girls at the barn so that they take interest and do the program also. It looks fabulous on their college applications. 

Well, got to go finish some homework! 

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...