Friday, February 28, 2014

Flash Back to the Past


This is Lexie or Sheza Tuff Leaguer. She was my third lease horse and second show season partner. Instead of normally riding english that year, we decided to give western a go. It's better to be flexible in different riding styles. We did really good together. Got a few good ribbons and I believe one or two reserve champion ribbons. She was an amazing partner. She is almost as old as I am, being we are both born in 1994. She may be old in numbers, but she's got the heart and will of a 4 year old. 

 I love that I am still in contact with her owner because she tells me all the latest news of Lexie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...