Friday, February 28, 2014

Muddy Friday

New weekly Friday post! It's going to be all about MudLynn. I have been having so many thoughts about her. Thoughts mainly on how could I get her to become a doggie model. I mean, she has that cute look about her that really no one can resist. Plus she is very photogenic, which I love to bits! She loves people. My goal right now is to get another dog in order to help her socialize better with other dogs. She can be a bit grouchy.

"I wish I could have real treats…"
"I wuv my bed."
Showing off her Newmarket coat in the snow.
Silly girl!
Peek-A-Boo!
In the jungle, the mighty jungle; the lion sleeps tonight!
Odd ball.
Trying to be a Christmas decoration for the porch…

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...