Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday Favorite!

As I received my Ipsy bag yesterday, I decided to try the Pop Beauty Lip Gloss in Fuchsia Freesia which was included in my bag. I have to say, it has become a favorite of mine even after one day of using it. Just a little dab gives you the perfect hint of pink to your lips. I love the color very much because it is an amazing illustration of Valentine's Day pink. Love it oh so much. The quality of it is very good, it is not sticky on your lips after you apply it which is very nice since many I've tried are sticky. This is a product that I definitely recommend. Utter perfection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...