Friday, February 14, 2014

Just a Hint of Tiffany's

Being single doesn't mean you don't have a valentine. My mum is my valentine and I love her for it. This year she gave me the Elsa Peretti Open Heart pendant. I was so happy when she gave me a Tiffany box in the car when we were heading out to do some errands. It is the perfect size for my slender neck. I am glad that I have a necklace to wear since my shamrock necklace's chain broke last fall. I've always adored Tiffany's ever since I watched Breakfast at Tiffany's which is one of my favorite films of all times. Audrey Hepburn is a style and beauty icon. She is forever my idol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...