Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Handicap or No?

This has been bugging me since yesterday. I had to go to the Navy Exchange with my mum to see if they could fix my phone (it's coming out of its shell) and to get a pair of shoes since I have an interview next week at Fossil. As we are leaving the store, I noticed that there was a black Camaro, the newest one (like the 2013 version), parked in a handicap spot. 

Now, don't people who normally park in handicap spots have a little thing that hangs on their mirror? This person didn't. Many times I see really nice cars parked on an angle or parked taking up two spots in order to avoid someone opening their car door too much and dings the car's paint. What if this person with the Camaro isn't handicapped? What if he or she parked there just so they could avoid someones car door hitting their car?

We will never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...