Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The Bath Ordeal


My baby got a bath today! She really doesn't like the whole bath ordeal, but she needed one. She gets very excited and happy when it over though. 
I give her a bath, dry her mainly with towels and then use a blow dryer to dry her thoroughly so that she doesn't catch a cold when she goes outside. 
"WHY MUST YOU USE THAT EVIL DEVICE?!"
"Sticking my tongue out at you as a sign of protest against this vile device you humans call a blow dryer."
"How will I get that door open… Thinking, thinking; nah I have nothing."

It is like she is saying "Can we go outside and roll in mud now? Cause ya know, the first part of name is "Mud" so lets go!" She is too cute, I love her to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...