Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Am I Stressed or No?

I'm sorry guys, I need to vent off some steam.

I have been getting so many pet sitting and baby sitting jobs lately. I'm babysitting for a family on the 16th, pet sitting and house sitting at the moment until the 9th, most likely baby sitting on the 22nd for my mum and her friends Bunko night, pet sitting from the 15-20th of this month, and then more pet sitting in May. I swear I am being passed around. Literally. I don't want to quit because then I won't be able to earn money.

Plus on top off that, I have my classes at community college. I have an unsatisfactory grade in my computer class which I am going to work my butt off to get to an A. I NEED to get on the Dean's List again. I am pretty much a psycho when it comes to my grades. Right now, I am working on a quiz for English, I just finished my descriptive essay.

I also had a job interview today and this morning I was stressing over every little detail. Is my hair out of my eyes? Are my pants ironed? Is my make-up minimal yet nice? Every single bit that people would see, I stressed about. I literally woke up at 5 am in order for me to take care of the dogs I'm watching and to then run home and get ready. After my interview, I went to check on my application at Pandora and I also picked another application at a pet store near me. I'd like to pursue a journalism major and work for either a fashion magazine or an animal magazine.

My whole brain hurts. It feels like it is being squeezed in the hands of Thor or Heracles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...