Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Change of Mind AGAIN. Or not…

Alright, if you guys don't know already; I love Bend, Oregon. It beauty and charm and its nature just captivates me in an instant. The mountains, the trees, the lakes and museums are just amazing. 

I've been there for a month each year since 2011 visiting my aunt and her family. I have so much fun during that one month. I've also gone trail riding with one of my aunts friends and it was awesome because there were actual artifacts that stay along the trails from the time of the Wild West. I guess you could say it was a form of living history. What is also interesting is that you can find bones of either deer or sheep; the sheep bones were probably from farmers who dumped a carcass that was already skinned of meat.

Where do you love to visit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...