Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My Tuesday Afternoon


Since it is a rainy day, I am having a somewhat lazy day even though I got up at 7 am to go feed the pets I'm watching this week. MudLynn decided to sit with me on the recliner while I watched Big Bang Theory and worked on my math review for my upcoming exam.


As motivation for me to start eating lunch regularly, I've decided to post a picture of my lunch on the days I am not at school. Today I had Multigrain Tilapia from BJ's with white rice with a dash of malt vinegar on them. It's so yummy. This fish is so easy to make and not at all a mess to deal with. Just pop it in the oven to the times and temperature on the box and presto! You have easy make fish and chips! I am a fish and chips lover.

Oh my goodness gracious, it is so cold outside I don't even think it's spring. I think it is still winter sometimes, I really hope it warms up soon. I am dying to wear shorts and tee shirts. I miss the heat and warmth of the summer sun.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...