Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The Week Ahead

Outside my window… It is rainy, cloudy and wet. It's very gloomy so I feel very lazy. Not energetic when it's sunny like most days.

I am thinking… About my job applications if I'll get another call. 

I am thankful… That I am getting more baby sitting and pet sitting clients. More money for my savings account.

From the kitchen… I had some VitaGummies, chips, fish, rice and marinated mushrooms.

I am hearing… the television play a film and the clicking of keys as my fingers type on my Macbook.

I am watching… Big Bang Theory! I love my Shelly Cooper!

Always one of my favorite things… Is looking at horses for sale and dreaming of the life I would have if I had the money to buy. Oh well, motivation to save my money and get a job!

I am reading… My math textbook. I'm very studious.

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week…I have two days left of school for the week. Wednesday and Saturday are my school days along with Monday. Also, I have a clinic this weekend at the barn with Ryan Minor.  

MudLynn Update… Her nose has gone down more and has gotten better but not fully. I think she may have just had a piece of grass in her nose. She's doing very well except she's not happy with her garden being all dirt and muddy.

College Update… I am working hard in my studies. I just saw a notification on my Blackboard that my computer teacher has posted the next weeks homework and class work. I am also working on my Personal Object speech which is on my Zone 1 Region 3 Individual Champion ribbon and plate. 

Riding Update… I haven't been able to ride for two weeks due to prior engagements and severe weather changes. I will definitely be sore when I ride this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...