Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The Three L's

Sorry this is late you guys, I had a busy day yesterday pet sitting, school and homework as well as meeting with a new babysitting client.

Like
I like being so studious. It really empowers me to become greater in my grades in order to obtain a higher GPA. I just like school. Sorry, not sorry. I do have moments where I don't want to go to school, but when I come home I just want to do homework and listen to music. It gives me something to do instead on watching the television all day and being a vegetable on the couch.

Love
I love looking at Trulia.com all the time. I enjoy seeing the interior and exterior of the multi-million dollar houses. I guess you could say that it a type of motivation for me to keep fighting for my dreams. It helps me think that if I become the successful journalist I want to be, I could buy a house like them. I hope to own a nice home with a small equestrian facility on its premises. It is one of my dreams.

Loathe
I am loathing my back garden at the moment. Why? IT'S ALL DIRT. No grass. And why is that? Cause they are digging it up to replace the pipes in the ground. Lately it has been raining a lot and now the sidewalk is all gritty. I already slipped and skinned my hand on it. Plus our fencing is taken apart so that they can get the CAT hoe in and out of our yard. In replacement, we have the orange mesh which is not at all comforting since my dog could slip under the orange mesh and run after a dog if she saw one. Anyway, MudLynn also hates the dirt as well. She prefers her grass because on sunny days she has something to lie on. She is not happy either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...