Thursday, March 20, 2014

February Ipsy Glam Bag 2014 Product Review


Hey guys! I have my lovely Glam Bag review for you today!


The first product is the POP Beauty Plump Pout Mini lip gloss in Fuchsia Freesia. The size I received is 4 grams whereas the retail size is 0.3 oz and sells for $16.00. I really liked this product because it's not sticky after application. This is definitely on my good list. The star quality about this product is that it is cruelty free. I adore products that are cruelty free. I'd rather not wear something that was tested on animals, it's cruel. This is a five star product.


I posted it on Instagram when I first wore it and POP Beauty's instagram commented on the photo! I was so ecstatic! AH! Haha! I felt special.


The next product is this Zoya nail polish in Odette. I personal love ZOYA polish. It applies so easily and perfectly. The color is absolutely perfect for spring. I just recently put this on because I knew the brand very well. Now I got the full size polish in my bag and normally this retails for $9.00. Again, the sat quality is that it is cruelty free. Love, love, love it! Five star product.

Now, with these falsies, I was not at all happy. Personally, I am not a false eyelash wearer and also they felt extremely heavy on my eyes. Yeah, they're pretty but they were just not at all for me. One star product and I don't even know if they are cruelty free. I hope Ipsy doesn't put false eyelashes in my bags anymore.


The next product is the Dr. Lin Acne Spot Corrector. When I got this, I was overjoyed because my Clean Cleaner Step 3 acne gel was running low. This was 0.5 ounces so you're basically get half of the normal size because the retail size is 1.0 ounces. The retail price is $8.99 on drlinskincare.com and that is not a bad price. I tried searching online if this was cruelty free but I have a feeling that it isn't. Oh well, I'll just use it up and not buy it again. 4 star product.


Last but not least is the Jesse Girl eye shadow palette in Brown Eyed Girl. I like this palette because it has simple neutral beiges and browns for the eyes. I used probably 4 shades now and I love them. Some though are a bit too red for me. But, it applies on very well especially with your finger. This size is 0.22 ounces which I believe is the full retail size. This retails at $3.99 which is a great deal for some simple eye shadows that cater to your eye color. 5 star product.


No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...