Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday Favorite

Friday Favorite


Today's Friday Favorite would have to be my USEF High School Equestrian Athletes saddle pad. My mum got this for me on my birthday because she knew how much I've been wanting it. I use in all the time in my lessons with Hercules. Only bad thing is that in the winter with his winter coat, his white hairs get all over it. I need to lint roll it soon and wash it. 

I feel when I ride with the saddle pad that I am a mini advocate for USEF's High School Equestrian Athletes program. This program enables high schoolers to letter in horse back riding as if it were football or baseball. 
  • All you need to do is register at https://www.usef.org/highschool/ as well as with USEF
  • Record 100 or more hours you spend training on the ground and in the saddle; this doesn't include barn chores.
  • And to participate in at least 3 horse shows these include USEF, AQHA, USEA, USDF, IEA, 4‐H, FFA, Pony Club, competitions held by local clubs or associations, drill team competitions, rodeos, polo matches, schooling shows, etc. 
  • Provide proof of enrollment: This could be a transcript or a report card.
  • The program year runs from June 1 through May 31.
  • It costs $10 per program year.


It looks so dapper on him. I love this photo that I took because it looks professional to me. I would like to get the polo wraps one day. Maybe next Christmas.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...