Thursday, March 6, 2014

Multiple Reasons

I had a think at the barn since my instructor was talking about show season, clinics and monthly lessons with a clinician that does our clinics. I was having thoughts like "Man, this sport is expensive" or "If I am passionate and want to excel, one must have the funds." 

Reasons

  1. My sport is expensive itself.
  2. I want to excel.
  3. I want to own a horse one day.
  4. A rated shows cost maybe $1500 per show. 
  5. I want to be able to have enough money for vet expenses in case of colic. 
  6. Equine properties cost thousands of dollars to millions.
  7. I'd like to use well made tack.
  8. I'd like to own at least one of my dream horses. (A Lipizzaner, Friesian and Andalusian).
  9. I'd like to one watch the equestrian sports at the Summer Olympics.
  10. I also dream of having a lesson with George Morris.
These are only ten reasons, but I'm sure one day I could reach more if I had a major brainstorm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...