Saturday, March 8, 2014

Societies View on Breed: Pit Bull Terrier

My number one pet peeve with society is how they show the Pit Bull. Not all Pit Bulls are ferocious like the ones rescued from dog fighting arenas, that is why there are so many in shelters today. It's so sad because then apartment buildings have rules that Pit Bulls are not allowed; all because of their image. I've known two Pit Bulls. My aunt owns a Pit Mix and she is the sweetest dog you could ever meet. I just met one today while dropping off an application and she is so adorable and loving. Pit Bulls are only seen a dangerous dogs because their past has affected their image.

My Solution to this Problem:
I think apartment and housing offices should bring their dogs to test how good an applicant's Pit Bull is with other dogs. That is really that main point and problem, they think Pit Bulls will attack another dog. It's really not true. Some Pit Bulls can over come the past, but then some can't. Those that can deserve a home for of love that they deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...