Saturday, March 8, 2014

Job Search Update

As you all know, I recently applied to Fossil. I just had a job interview with them and I am just waiting until after break so that I give them time to see other potential candidates before I go ask about my application. They sounded very interested in my application, especially the manager because she liked that I ride horses. 

Today, I just dropped off another application to Muddy Paws and I met the manager. She was very nice and polite to me and sounded interested in my application. We got talking about the Pit Bull she was trying to rehome. I absolutely fell in love with that little Pit Bull, her name was Gracie. The manager said that they would be in contact with me, she said I looked like a great candidate to work with them with my dog experience and also how good I was with them.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...