Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday Favourites

Alright guys, this Friday is a little different. For today, I have two favourites!

#1

Today's first favourite is Sam Claflin who plays Finnick Odair in The Hunger Games Catching Fire. One of my favourite roles that Sam Claflin took on was Phillip in Pirates of the Caribbean. I absolutely loved how he fell in love with a mermaid. I am so obsessed with mermaids, they are elusive yet beautiful. I wish they were real, I would have loved to be one. That would have been a dream come true. I wish I knew what happened to Phillip and the mermaid. I think that she took him to her king or queen and had him turned into a mermaid. I mean, how bloody perfect is that for an ending?! But back to Sam, he is so handsome and dashing. I loved him in Catching Fire. Such an amazing actor! Did I meant ion how handsome he was? I wonder what it would be like to be friends with him. I bet it would be amazing. 

#2

My last favourite of mine is how eclectic I am. I was born with a few different countries in me; Germany, England, Scotland, United States of America, and the Philippines. It's amazing. I know a lot of my grandparents on my mom's side because they were English. I even had the chance to go to England and Scotland a few times. I'd love to visit Germany and see where my ancestors lived. I can't really visit the Philippines since I am a military dependent. I also have a huge love for Bollywood films and the culture as you can see from my henna. I got that at a local India Festival here in Virginia. It was the best day because I saw Indian dance, smelled the food (I can't eat it since it is spicy), jewelry, and clothing. It's just so fascinating to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...