Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday Favourites

Friday Favourites

My first favorite would be my new Army Wives book because I was able to have it signed by Tanya Biank who is the author. Army Wives is my favourite show and I am enjoying my time reading the book which was the basis of the show. I'm currently in Part 1. Tanya Biank is one of my inspirations because she is an Army Brat/Wife and she is also a journalist. I hope you guys check out Army Wives or Tanya Biank's books.


Now, I don't own this yet but I am picking it up today from the shop. I adore mermaids, I have one just like this in my room but its like a black and white checker board design. Mermaids are the symbol of Norfolk and are probably the only thing I love about Norfolk. Mermaids are just so captivating and beautiful. If they were real, I'd want to be one of them. I just love the ocean, though I wish I could see clearly underwater.

Photography Favourites



I love these two photos I took yesterday because I feel that they are photos that symbolize spring. A happy puppy standing on a picnic table and a gorgeous pink flower are symbols that show new happiness for a new season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...