Friday, March 21, 2014

My March Minimalism

Hi everyone! I've decided to due a monthly minimalism post on how much I get rid of each month.

I've gotten rid of 6 figurines, 2 pairs of shoes and 26 items of clothing. Awesome right? I've decided that each month when I get rid of clothes or shoes, I add how many I get rid of and that number is then equal in dollars. Therefore, the number I get rid of is the amount of money I can spend. This means I can spend $34 the next time I go shopping.


The six figurines I'm donating.



As well as the 26 items of clothing I am donating. I don't have a picture of the shoes though, they were a pair of tennis shoes and boots. Nothing too special. I prefer to donate rather than throw away because someone who is less fortunate than me can purchase these for their family.

That's March Minimalism!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...