Friday, March 21, 2014

I Do and I Don't

I'm so conflicted about moving.

Pros
  • I get to explore what is outside of Virginia.
  • Live closer to my relatives in Oregon and California.
  • Go to the college of my dreams.
  • Could meet this girl who could be my college roommate.
  • I could one day go on an Alaskan Cruise.

Cons 
  • I leave my "business" in my neighborhood.
    • I don't want to leave the people I sit for, it's heartbreaking.
  • I leave my barn that I ride at.
  • I leave Chick fil-A… OH THE AGONY.
Don't you just hate this "nearly there to moving" feeling? I want to move, you can tell because I've been avoiding the mall when it comes to shopping as well as cleaning out my closing and organizing things into their dedicated boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...