Sunday, March 30, 2014

Lazy Sunday


Excuse my horsey socks, but how is everyone today? It's really rainy here in Virginia at the moment. I've spent the last 15 minutes brushing out MudLynn's fur since it is shedding season. Oh! And I filed her nails down a bit more since the vet gave her a complimentary nail trimming when she got her teeth cleaned. 

I love lazy days, especially on the weekend. I throw on a pair of jeans, a tee, a nice pair of socks and enjoy a few episodes of Hart of Dixie and a nice cup of cocoa. I LOVE hot cocoa, it is my favorite drink. Minty cocoa is even better especially around Christmas time. I've had vanilla, it's rather interesting.


MudLynn is having a nice lazy day other than her day of grooming. She's all nice and fluffy though. The fur on her leg is starting to grow back some more. It's growing rather fast.

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...