Monday, March 31, 2014

The Three L's

Like
I am starting to like the weather right now. It is still a bit chilly, but it's sunny now since we had a few days of cloudy coverage with rain. I can tell that spring is finally here. I like seeing the new flowers sprouting and the new grass turning green for summer.

Love
I am just loving my work ethic that I've had lately! It is awesome! I just finished all of my homework for math and edited my English analysis paper for today. I am always doing my homework because I want amazing grades. I am grade crazy, I have to have an A in the class. When I get home from school, I am going to start brain storming for my demonstration speech and email my professor and ask her what I can do with my outline and speech in order to achieve more excellent check marks on the grading rubric. I am never happy when I get something below an A-. 

Loathe
I am really loathing American Vogue right now since they put Kanye and Kim on the cover. It's just disgusting and unclasp of Vogue to do that. I feel like I want to hurl when I see Vogue on the magazine shelves at Barnes and Noble. Bad move there, Vogue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...