Friday, March 28, 2014

Muddy Friday


It's Muddy Friday!! It's day 2 after her dental op. at the vet. She's being very clingy and lovable to me and my mum. It's her way of sucking up to us to that we don't take her back to the vet for that ordeal. You can probably or probably not see her leg that is mainly all white. That was the leg the shaved to put the IV in. Her little leg looks abnormal with the shaved spot.


Here's her little shaved spot on her leg. It looks skinny without the fur.
I honestly have no idea why I bought her a bed… She sleeps in it most times, but then she will sleep in it when she is like this; half in, half out. She's a very weird dog, but hey I love her to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...