Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Favourite

My favourite thing today is the MTV show Teen Wolf. 

Photo Credit: Google Images
I absolutely adore this show. For the main reason, it involves a lot of supernatural elements in it. Anything supernatural will hook me in immensely. I just find the show intriguing because its use of werewolves, banshees, and other elements. I love the whole cast because I can never choose a favourite. As of now, I really like the twins. They're so handsome. 

The one element of this show that really moves me emotionally is the loss of Stiles mom. It so sad because he called Scotts mom "mom." Poor kid, he doesn't have a constant mother figure in his life. The only mother like figure he has is Scotts mom. 

It's amazing the many twists the show has! I'm trying to catch up to the current episode. I think I am on Episode 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...