Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thursday Funtime


I had an awesome ride today guys! Hercules was surprisingly very good because normally he is very hyper around dinner time. We did no stirrup work again because I like to do it. It helps my leg position and my leg strength increase immensely. We did jump today! 


We jumped 2'6 as per usual, but today we jumped a roll top which looks like a huge green speed bump.  I felt him hesitate at the roll top but I encouraged him and eased his fear. I felt very confident at this time, usually I am half and half confident. I am getting much better at jumping since I am counting my strides and maintaining a strong pace with Hercules.


Although this photo makes him look like an angry pony, I love him to death. If he were ever for sale, I would sell anything and give up anything to have him. He and I are literally two peas in a pod. We respond and work so well together. 


He's my baby, I have so much love for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...