Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Muddy Wednesday



Today MudLynn went to the vet, although it wasn't for her normal check-up. Instead, it was for her to get her teeth turned into lovely pearly whites. Sadly, I couldn't go with her and Mum to the vet since I had school this morning. Mum said she was good at the vet, sniffing the room since we switched to a new vet. Mum also said they were a lot friendlier than our previous vet. 
Here is a photo of Mudlynn in the car, poor baby she was so tired. She still had some effects of the anesthesia in her but it was slowly waring off. While in the car, MudLynn  was very vocal. The vet said she would be doing a lot of coughing since her throat may have been slightly irritated by the tube but in Mud's case, it was a lot of whining and moaning.

If you click her name, it is a link to my Tumblr where you can hear how vocal she was. 


This is my precious right now, fast asleep in her warm cosy bed like a caterpillar in a cocoon. She's my little caterpillar. She'll be back to her normal self tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...