Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Dominating my School Work!

Yes! I feel that I did amazing on my personal object speech. I think it was mainly because I loved my topic and also that I went into so many things that people probably would know or would get confused. 

4-H Public Speaking really helps when it comes to the public speaking classes because it helps you get over your stage fright. Plus it is awesome to talk about something you know because it shows how unique you are in you're own way.

When you feel that you've dominated your school work, the feeling is so amazing and immense that you want to continue your streak.

Having pride in your work helps you become successful now and later in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...