Sunday, March 2, 2014

School Tip #3

School Tip #3

Have a planner/calendar, it could be either a book or on your phone. It comes in hand immensely because you write done your due dates (unless you get a handout of the dates when things are due), when tests are, when study dates are going to take place as well as many other events you want to take part in.

For myself, I use both my phone and a book. I've had a planner since 3rd grade up until now. My book contains things mainly for my classes such as homework and due dates along with my job interview. My phone's calendar holds things such as my current pet sitting jobs along with my babysitting jobs. 

Furthermore, get a planner/calendar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...