Monday, March 3, 2014

The Three L's

Like
I like Poodles, a lot. I am pet sitting two of them at the moment and they are so much fun to hang out with. They're Standard Poodles, although the boy looks as though he has Great Dane genes in him because he is so tall. But they are so cute. Calypso who is the girl absolutely love to snuggle with me, whereas Sebastian (the boy) likes to have his own space to lie down.

Love
I am loving the New Girl series! It is hilarious. I love watching comedy series  like New Girl, Two And A Half Men, and Big Bang Theory. I prefer comedy over drama, except when it's Downton Abbey and Call the Midwife. Doctor Who is pretty funny.

Loathe
I am not really loathing, but I am not necessarily liking winter snow/ice right now. Sadly, Virginia is suffering some of the effects of the Winter Storm Titan. The news said that we will be getting snow ranging from 1-3". Only thing I like about winter storms is that school closed at 12pm. Now, I am in some comfy clothes watching New Girl with a doughnut and hot cocoa.

Toodles!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...