Monday, March 3, 2014

Winter Storm = Sleepy Puppy


With the winter storm, MudLynn has been snoozing all day long. Either on the recliner with me, the couch, or in her lovely bed. She often changes her mind on where she wants to lie down. Although she can be indecisive, she has many choices of where to sleep. She's the kind of dog where she has to be in the same room as someone, she doesn't like to be somewhere alone when there is someone home. She loves to have someone love her to bits. 

Since I've been house sitting as well as pet sitting, when I come home she doesn't let me out of her sight. She misses sleeping with me at night, but she knows I'm bringing home some income for my future car. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DIY Queen and the Weekly Reads

Lately, I've been a bit more selfish about things that I like to do. For example, reading and DIY. DIY is things are so fun to do. I h...